Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Already!

This is going to be a quick hello as I really don't have that much to add. We did make a quick trip up to Rend Lake to go fishing. Arnold spent one whole week flat on his back so he didn't get much fishing in. I got to spend a lot of time knitting, which is good as I was working on two KAL's. These are Knit A Longs and were both mysteries. I have finished them both and just have to block them, hopefully today and I'll post some pictures.

One of the designers is having a contest to pick which project she should pick up next. Here is a link to her site. http://www.nauticalknitter.com/ Go have a look see and pick. We have no idea what it is she is knitting in any of the bags, but she will share after the contest ends.

See you later,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home