Sunday, December 30, 2007

Update

Hello again,

It has been a long time since writing. We have done a couple of trips since the last writing but I guess I got slack. We went to Rend Lake fishing with David and Rosemary and to RI to visit my mother before going to a rally in North Carolina. While at the rally we visited a library to look up some of Arnold's family history. We found some interesting things on Tuckers but were not sure if they were the right Tuckers until we got home. Now we have to go back and get more information. So this has lead to our visiting a grave site in Almon, GA and taking pictures of the Dobbs family plots, Arnold's mother's side of the family. That is why I am posting the pictures here so that all can view them, if and when I figure out how.

More, later,
JJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home